Sunday, October 14, 2012

This weekend I wrote -

WORD COUNT: 3,195

And I finished A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray (which I'll eventually post my review) made spaghetti and homemade meatballs, and was able to finish, like 90% of my homework. Don't ask me how I did it, I just done it.
This, besides the million of cute BOWS, was the first bow on Google. This is what you get.
I was going to include my TV shows that I watch on Sunday (there's so many I love on this night) but I still haven't watched Boardwalk Empire, (which I plan doing right after this) so it felt wrong to include that as an accomplishment. Darn.

Anyway Sunday TV Line Up includes
  • The Walking Dead
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Boardwalk Empire
  • Hell on Wheels
And I like to watch all of them on Sunday. Yeesh. Why do I torture myself with four hours of TV. At least most of them are usually more than decent. Well time to go rush off to the roarin' 20's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Down to Business

It's January 26 (I say this AFTER I've checked the date numerous times) and it's been over an entire month since I've last u...