Monday, September 24, 2012

It's 11am and I have to wake up in six hours. There is a chance (a huge one at that) that I won't be falling asleep any time soon, thanks to school. So, let's say I'll be getting less than five hours of sleep on top of my three hours of sleep from last night.

I am not looking forward to waking up tomorrow. In fact, I never honestly look forward to waking up. It's such a drag. Your body is creaky. You head groggy. That weird taste in your mouth, even when you brushed and flossed the night before. Don't even mention the hair. Please.

WORD COUNT: 347

Despite the twister that has ripped through my life, I've managed some new material.

AND I HAVE TWO THREE FOLLOWERS. I HAVE OFFICIAL PEOPLE READING MY BLOG.


I know it's pretty lame, but it is now 11:17am. And I'm exhausted. Beggars can't be choosers, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Down to Business

It's January 26 (I say this AFTER I've checked the date numerous times) and it's been over an entire month since I've last u...