Sunday, November 25, 2012

Meow. I got a Cat!

So these past few weeks have been quite the handful. Thanksgiving, school, Thanksgiving, school, Thanksgiving, TV, school, and cats.

That's right cats.

I got a cat (more like forced upon). Well, a kitten, but a pet. A cat. A feline thing. It's mine and it belongs to me. All mine, mine mine, mine.

Nova don't play like that
The reason why "mine" is emphasized greatly is due to the fact that I've never taken on a pet before. Sure, I've shared responsibilities (more like I helped out while my dad or mom took on the major care), but never have I accepted such a challenge as raising an animal on my own (especially a cat. I've never been around cats before. This is a whole new experience for me honestly).

Anyway, I have a kitten to care for along with school. I almost decided to give her (Nova) away simply because these next three weeks of school are going to be hell, but after I'll have a month and a half to do whatever the hell I want including raising a kitty and write write write.

Which segues into-

WORD COUNT: 78

Two weeks. Less than a hundred words. If only you could see the shame as I lower my head and avert my eyes. Atlas, what is a college student suppose to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Down to Business

It's January 26 (I say this AFTER I've checked the date numerous times) and it's been over an entire month since I've last u...